Sunday, September 7, 2014

Warning

     Just to let all of you know, there will be times when my posts are a way to express my unhappiness, my fear, or my homesickness. Those posts will probably be depressing or pessimistic. And I mean, of course there will be a myriad of happy posts where I’m so excited I can hardly control myself. But to only have those types of posts would be unrealistic. To post only happy feelings would constitute that this experience is only a happy one. It’s not. Nothing ever is. It’s going to be a rollercoaster. All of life is. There are going to be ups and downs and in order to move forward, you must acknowledge both the highs and the lows. So I am going to do that on this blog. If you don’t enjoy reading the sad posts, skip to the happy ones. But I won’t pretend that nothing bad ever happens and that it’s only ever rainbows and butterflies. You can’t have the rainbow without a little rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment