Monday, August 11, 2014

Speedwell Scholarship

     I would just like to sincerely thank Jenny and Mike Messner for awarding me a Speedwell Scholarship for the 2014-2015 school year. It is a $15,000 scholarship... that's an awful lot of money if you ask me. Not only did I receive this amazing scholarship, but more or less 30 students also received this scholarship to study abroad in whichever country they desired. 
     Thanks to Mike and Jenny, we are all able to live out our dreams. Their generosity and selflessness is a major factor as to why we are all about to embark on one of the greatest--if not the greatest--journey of our lives. Without them, I wouldn't be getting ready to go to Spain in 22 days. So, thank you Mike and Jenny for giving me, along with my fellow AFSers, this amazing opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment