Monday, August 11, 2014

The start of something new

     Hey guys! This is my first official blog post. I have never blogged before. I'm not entirely sure I know HOW to blog to be quite honest, but I'm just going to go for it. I've always loved to write, and I do keep a journal; however, that journal is private and this blog is quite public. 
     This blog will be entirely dedicated to my trip to Spain. Oh yeah, that might be a good thing to mention: I will be studying abroad for a year in Spain!! 
     My father told me to blog the whole time I'm there, and at first, I looked at him like he was crazy, as I've never been a "blogger." But then I really started to think about it. This upcoming year is going to be filled with thoughts, feelings, experiences, opportunities, and emotions that I've never had before and might never have again. I think it truly is a great idea to document the little moments, the small pieces that will eventually (at the end of the year) show the big moments and the experience in its entirety. 
     So, stick with me guys. I promise my posts will get a lot better once I actually arrive to the beautiful country of Spain. Let's do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment