Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New Blog

     Just a heads up, in case you are curious or bored or like to read: I've just started a new blog. It's very random, nothing special. I've always loved to write. I don't think there's any better way to express yourself than with the written word. I think a pen and paper are two of the absolute most important things in this world, and they can get you so far. I've always been a writer, and whether it's obligatory (for example, a class essay) or for enjoyment, I always put my entire heart and soul into what I'm writing. I'm a very complicated thinker with deep feelings and a passionate soul, and for that, I think writing is an excellent outlet for expression. So, I've decided to create a blog where I just write...anything. Poems, short stories, anything random. It's never incredibly long, no worries, you won't be reading a novel. But I always write little things when I'm bored or when I'm feeling something in particular, and I decided, why not share them. Maybe someone can connect with me in one way or another through these stories. There's only 2 posts as of this moment: an introduction and a poem I've written, but I promise there will be more soon. So, if you've got any interest, and you'd like to check it out, click here. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment